Hen n Chicken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hen n Chicken

Post by luis the young on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:50 am

Do Russian tanks in late War suffer from the Hens-N-Chicken rule ? dont have the FestungEuropa book, and the Stalin Onslaught doesnt say so either.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hen n Chicken

Post by rokassan on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:47 am

I dont think so.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Yes they do suffer from it unless you take a Guards Battalion. When you take a Guards Battalion you no longer suffer from the Hen n' Chick rule.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Can I get an Amen? Thank ya!
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Yes they do suffer from it unless you take a Guards Battalion. When you take a Guards Battalion you no longer suffer from the Hen n' Chick rule.

I believe this is incorrect. Even a Guards Tank Battalion must use the hen and chicks rule. Only Guards Heavy Tank and Heavy Assault gun companies are free from the hen and chicks rule

Under Guards Heavy Tank company and Guards Heavy Assault Gun company, there is a specific section written that negates the hen and chick rule. Something about sophisticated tactics.

On the other hand, if you choose to take a Guards Tank Battalion, it specifically states that the upgrade makes them fearless, but nothing else.

I think it's pretty clear if you look first at page 140, on the left hand side, and then look at page 143 in the first paragraph. There is nothing about guards tank battalions being able to ignore the hen and chicks

If this was the case, people would take a guards battalion without even having to think about it.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm

This is one thing that Battle front could do a little better with I think.

If you have a rule book representing late war, there should be a statement somewhere saying that U.S., British, German, and Soviet armies still follow all the rules presented in the main rule book.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top