Saturday Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saturday Morning

Post by Hurricane on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:34 pm

I was thinking about hosting a big game at my house on Sat morning around 10am. It would be a 2 on 2 game, maybe 2000 or 3000 pts. Bill, you interested? We could use your big board. Ammon is gonna be there with his Americans. Anyone intersted?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday Morning

Post by scurrdi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

I wish! Enjoy though! You guys should think about doing the "Hit the Beach" senerio or something like that!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:32 am

I have this saturday free, but damn, 10am! i normally wake up arround that time

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 am

Well, i got off because I'm taking my boys to the FIU football game. What time could you make it? 11?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:40 am

Well, i got this saturday free, 11am sounds better !! it would be cool if i could field 3000 points of russians Smile thats a REALLy long game though

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:59 am

Can't make it, going to Ard Boyz

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top