Stalin's Onslaught

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stalin's Onslaught

Post by luis the young on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 am

Got me the book over the weekend, man , it freaking ROCKS !

A Rocket Mortar Battallion !! 8 Katyushas! they got this rule "Devastating Bombardment" uses a 12/30 square template and rerroll misses !

The God of war got an upgrade, Steel Wall, the howitsers in the can fire a bombardment, but the ZIS-3 gun platoons can either opt to fire the bombardment OR do direct shooting ! AND you can now have the God of War AND a reserse battery battalion, 8 howitzers ! at the same time !

IS-2 companies !! up to 5 IS-2s for like 780 points, the HQ is also a IS-2 tank.

Im loving the book and what they gave the russians Smile havent looked into the german section, will post on a bit.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stalin's Onslaught

Post by rokassan on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:53 am

Every stand in a German platoon can be armed with Panzerfausts. Thats AT6 in assaults. Might think twice about rolling the JS-2's over a Kraut infantry platoon.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 am

rokassan wrote:Every stand in a German platoon can be armed with Panzerfausts. Thats AT6 in assaults. Might think twice about rolling the JS-2's over a Kraut infantry platoon.

Pffft , i get infantry that passes morale tests on a 2+ !

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 am

Are the Panzerfausts only for the armies that are listed in the book, ie 78 sturmdivision? Or are there rules for doing that with every german company?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 am

Prob just for the ones in the book, i would love to have 16 heavy artilerry pieces on the board if that was the case Smile OR a Katyusha Battalion !

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Thats pretty gross for the Russians, but they probably need that sort of help.

How much are all of those rockets costing you? I imagine it's a pretty penny for that many guns and with those special rules.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Ive prepped my LW Grenadiers for painting. I want to turn the tide in Germany's favor again. Fieldmarshall Bill. Fuck the Monkey Russians.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 pm

This sounds very interesting, how could we work this into a tournament? Suggestions, ideas.

JerryB
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:24 am

Well, they are a Late-War approved book, so playing in a Late-War tournament any lists in that book are legal.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top