Late War Germans

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late War Germans

Post by rokassan on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Ive decided to start working on m y Late War German forces. Eric is gonna help me. Im gonna turn the tide of the war back to Germany's favor. Bring on your Russian Monkey's Stephan and Luis.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Late War Germans

Post by luis the young on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Gonna slap you arround and call you Sally. You cant handle the russians, we wrestle bears naked in the snow with our balls tied to our legs with barbwire !!

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Ive prepped 3 Panthers, 3 StuG IV's, 4 Panzer IV's, 2 Jagdpanthers,2 Jagdpanzer IV's ,6 Halftracks and a Platoon of Panzergrenadiers. Ill basecoat them Wednesday. Eric's FJ's wont stand alone against the Russian Monkey's anymore. The GrossDeutchland Division is coming. Ive got another 5 Panzer IV's ,but that new plastic schurtzen are difficult to put together. I like the metal ones.
Im figuring Eric and I will stop the Normandy breakout and stop the Allies cold. On the Eastern front we'll wait til the Bolshevics launch their "great offensive" and then launch a pincer attack and cut off and wipe out 20 or 30 divisions.
Hey eric you got a spare Puppchen?

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 am

Sorry, I don't. Only one came with my FJ company. You want to play Sat morning?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 am

hahaha, is that all you have ?

Here is the list of my forces.
90 Stands of infantry, 10 heavy machineguns, 10 T-34a, 4 T-34/85s, 5 KV-1s, 3 SU-85s, 2 SU-152, 12 T-70s, 5 IS-2s, 8 BA-64s, 3 Sturmoviks, 4 Katyuskas rockets, 14 ZIS-3 guns, 8 122mm Howitzers, 14 Kosak stands, 4 32mm AA guns, 3 DSHK-AA gun truks, 5 snipers, 9 122mm heavy mortars, 8 76mm obr 1927 guns, 8 45mm 19mm 1937 anti tank guns.

So bring it on you fascist dogs, the FULL might of the Canibal peasant army stands ready with fork in hand !

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 am

Oh yeah I forgot my 3 HS -129's and 3 Stuka's with 37mm anti-tank guns and 5 Marder IIIH's. I also have 2 more platoons on Grenadiers and an Assault Rifle platoon,heavy Machinegun platoon and a pack of Panzerknackers and Panzerschreck/Panzerfaust pack as well.

Oh year forgot ...my guys are better trained than yours.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 am

I just calculated and i got 6000 points of russians ... 3000 for infantry, 3000 in a tank company.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:56 am

Bill, Can you make it on Saturday?????
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Heh, looks like it'll be a big soviet-ruskie bash!

Don't worry, the Americans will give you plenty of grief when the time of Normandy comes!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Hurricane wrote:Bill, Can you make it on Saturday?????

I doubt it.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:04 am

We should pick a date and time to run a Massive late war battle.

Luis and I vs. Bill and Erik.... the Ball and Chain Crew goes to war.

6,000 points of Russians vs 6,000 pts of Germans. Losers have to pay for dinner at a restaurant.

Whaddya guys say?

Obviously this depends on Bill, cause he's the most restricted. No offense Bill.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am

Im up for it dude. I love big battles like that, they are fun as hell.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 am

Sounds good. Lets play 6000 pts each side... 2 companies for each side. Want to play Hold the line, Encounter, or Free for all? I suggest we play at Bills house so we can play on his big board. Obviously, cause Bill and I have different days off, this would have to be a Saturday Morning. Bill can we plan this at your house for a Sat. Morning?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:28 pm

This Saturday and the Next are both taken for me. I'm out of town next weekend.

Hows about the 25th.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:31 pm

25th is good for me. We would need to start around 10am so that I can be to work at 3pm. I've got 3000pts if Bill can loan me an extra Tiger.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Sure why not. You gonna use it or change your mind after you get it.

Last edited by rokassan on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Depends on if I decide to buy a Konigtiger! bounce
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Hmm.. tempting man, but the 25th is that big 40k tournament in the Gables and ive been signed up for that for like a month now.

BTW, 6000 points per side is gonna take a heck of a lot more than 10am to 3pm Smile thats more like a whole day event ! setup alone is gonna take almost an hour if not a full hour.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Actually if you play a mission like Hold the Line or something it will help since the defender only places half of their platoons on the table.

This huge game sounds awesome! Wish I could play!

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Guess you will have to get up a bit earlier then, Luis! Maybe start at 9am?
BTW, when my father-in-law gets here in November, We are going to turn the garage into a game room with AC. It is going to be sweet.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:14 pm

I'll be at Joel's this Sunday with my Napoleonics and my LW SS Panzer-Grenadiers.

@Bill:I have an extra puppchen.
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Warlord Solskritt wrote:I'll be at Joel's this Sunday with my Napoleonics and my LW SS Panzer-Grenadiers.

@Bill:I have an extra puppchen.

When will you be at the store and what do you want for trade?

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Any Wednesdays?

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Well, I guess we'll have to wait until the Saturday after that then to play our Battle of Kursk

Lord of Chaos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Shucks! When you guys do it I expect lots of photos and battle reports by both sides!

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top