Late War Panzer Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late War Panzer Company

Post by rokassan on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Just picked up a Panzer VI platoon from Joels today for Fathers Day. So now Ill have 9 Panzer VI's, 3 Panther G's and a 4 tank Tiger Platoon lead by Michael Wittmann. I have more ,but I plan to paint these while on vacation. When I get back Im picking up Ernst Barkmann in his Panther. Eric and I are gonna drive the Bolshevics back into the Urals.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Late War Panzer Company

Post by scurrdi on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:54 pm

Heh, oh the tanks of Late War.

Why so many special characters?

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Bill needs big names to feel special Very Happy

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Ha...Ive never used a special character. Just want to have the option to use them. Ive got both Italian special guys and the Afrika corps German tank commander. Ive yet to use them ,but they have some great abilities.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 am

Yeah... I guess Lt. Paschucci doesn't do it for you does it Bill? In his command carro.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

He's in an M-14 TANK Stephan. He's actually quite good. Fearless vet,aim for the tracks(gun counts as str 8 if you roll a bailout...so no bail outs against him and I cant remember the rest. Im using him next time.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top