Infantry Aces Campaign

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infantry Aces Campaign

Post by luis the young on Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Ok, this is what i dont understand, when you say Two Combat platoons, do i have to follow the force chart organization and take the compulsory 2 combat platoons (2 strelkovy rifle companies for example) or can it just be ANY Two combat platoons from the Combat platton section ?

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warbird on Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm

no you must follow your force organization chart. There are no changes to that rule

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 231
Armies : FOW: US Paras (Late War) WOTR: Elves
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Thu May 24, 2012 3:57 pm

You have to take the two compulsory choices in black.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warbird on Thu May 24, 2012 4:32 pm

^This

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome on Thu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm

And no warriors!
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome on Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

I have to remind myself from time to time so I don't fill in a spare 25 points...
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 am

I think i may Just bring that fortified platoon, found a way to make one work. If only i had some time to play test it

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warbird on Sat May 26, 2012 11:50 am

Ahh I hate to do this to all of you guys. But I'm going to have to bail for tomorrow the thing I had a 4:30 got pushed forward.

However, I think everyone understands the format so go ahead and play some games. I can be there Monday if anyone wants continue the campaign.

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Sat May 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Ok, so whos gonna be there tomorrow? I dont wanna be the only one that shows up, and at what time?

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Sat May 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Not sure Im going to make it now... I ended up having to work today (my day off) and possibly tomorrow. If I don't work tomorrow, i pretty sure that I can go. I will post on here and text you tomorrow.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Sat May 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Fear of the Soviet juggernaut is making evryone run away.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top