Difference in mind persona of FOW players

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Difference in mind persona of FOW players

Post by ImAShakiraholic on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm just fucking around guys! Stop bashing the love of my life!

Accomplishments: +7 RTT wins. Local Menace and often feared in Miami 40K gaming. 2008 - 7th Overall Adepticon team tournament. 22nd Necro 2008.
Tau: Chaos: Tyranids: Vanilla: Eldar: 'Crons: Adeptus Mechanicus:

AdeptusArt.com - Local Painting and modeling service for all gaming systems. Contact me for a quote.
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grombart on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 am

Shakira is hot, I'd bang her. Even if she now looks like a blonde, paris-lookalike, bimbo. For that matter, I'd also bang Paris. Grrrrr.
Grombart
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 am

Grombart wrote:Shakira is hot, I'd bang her. Even if she now looks like a blonde, paris-lookalike, bimbo. For that matter, I'd also bang Paris. Grrrrr.
Who are these people? Are they famous or something??? Cool
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:I'm just fucking around guys! Stop bashing the love of my life!

So Max, what year did she serve you the papers for the restraining order?

She is top 10 in terms of beautiful women. What a combo, Lebanese and Colombian. Hot damn.
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:59 am

I love Javi...he' knows when he attacks we attack back,its all in jest. Yes I get pissed when I roll bad...who doesnt. Ive seen Eric,Javi and Phil all blow a gasket when they roll bad. Ive seen Javi and Phil quit mid game when things went south of cheese. Ive never done that...Ive wanted to, but I tought about it. I just curse and veins bulge from my neck and forehead. We all have our ways of dealing with out troops failing us.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 pm

yeah but the best is Jerry and the flying dice of DOOM

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

i normally start cursing in cuban

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:21 am

Don't you mean mexican? I mean, thats what all the Tennessans call it up here. Very Happy lol!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:25 pm

I will admit of all the FOW players I have in the past/present demonstrated the worst sportsmanship (dice throwing, tantrums).
I just hope I have not scared Andy or anyone for that matter, away from playing one of the best SBG.

I really am trying to improve. I get too involved.

JerryB
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:43 pm

I know thats why Im not to keen on FoW. And I love WWII more than life itself. But it might also be because a whole new army would have to be purchased and sundays are reserved for me.
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 pm

you should play the soviet peasant monkey hordes Very Happy Just like luis Laughing
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Valhalla, I am sorry, what part of FOW are not keen about? Just asking, not clear on your point.

Getting into FOW has been the cheapest SBG I have ever become involved with. You can get a 1500 army for around $200.00 complete! Opps sorry rule book and some scenario book $100.00. All said and done approximately $300.00 totally.
Name any other game system (table top miniatures) that can do that!

JerryB
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Jerry, et. al., much as I've tried to stay out of FoW (another game system with which I should be messing -- according to CINCHOUSE), I'm very interested. Just wanted to know if there's a Japanese force? I looked online and found nothing. Am I just challenged, or does a Japanese force really not exist?
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 pm

No Japan as of yet since they have concentrated only on European and African theaters. I think they had something planned for the future though, the company is growing really fast.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Damn...I wanna be a Jap! I am Asian after all...Well...we'll see how much I can convince CINCHOUSE that another game system isn't such a bad idea...
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:13 pm

WTH, what kind of asian man are you ?? all the asian men i know dominate their households with an iron fist, just tell her that you are buying a new army for a new game, and evrythign time she starts telling you NO, just raise your arms and yell BANZAI !!! do this everytime she says something. Remember, raise your arms and yell BANZAI !!! at the top of your lungs. Let me know how it went !

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:46 pm

She's of German descent...won't go well...you'll know how well when I come knocking on your door with my bags in hand, spitting up blood! And, I'm a 21st century Asian man...we love our women...not rule them... Smile
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:54 pm

lordfairfax2001 wrote:She's of German descent...won't go well...you'll know how well when I come knocking on your door with my bags in hand, spitting up blood! And, I'm a 21st century Asian man...we love our women...not rule them... Smile

Omg, your trying to take over the world aren't you? Suspect German+Asian=AXIS OF EVIL!!! Shocked
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Warlord Solskritt wrote:Omg, your trying to take over the world aren't you? Suspect German+Asian=AXIS OF EVIL!!! Shocked
No...the current AXIS OF EVIL is Iran, Iraq, and North Korea, according to our illustrious President. You gotta keep up with the times, youngster! I think Cuba should be in there...don't you Luis??? clown
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:08 pm

Congrats Sam, for picking an avatar that somehow doesn't make the high elves look gay.... .. except the feathers.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Ovich wrote:Congrats Sam, for picking an avatar that somehow doesn't make the high elves look gay.... .. except the feathers.

what are you talking about ? that high elf "guy" is clearly figthing over the last pair of pink panties at a Victoria Secrets' end of season sale !

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 am

lordfairfax2001 wrote:
Warlord Solskritt wrote:Omg, your trying to take over the world aren't you? Suspect German+Asian=AXIS OF EVIL!!! Shocked
No...the current AXIS OF EVIL is Iran, Iraq, and North Korea, according to our illustrious President. You gotta keep up with the times, youngster! I think Cuba should be in there...don't you Luis??? clown

I dont think they can compare to the original Axis powers. Iran is 3rd world shit, Iraq is occupied its armed forces annihilated and North Korea is starving...cant eat Nukes. No comparison to Germany ,Italy and Japan.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 am

Rokassan wrote:
lordfairfax2001 wrote:

I dont think they can compare to the original Axis powers. Iran is 3rd world shit, Iraq is occupied its armed forces annihilated and North Korea is starving...cant eat Nukes. No comparison to Germany ,Italy and Japan.
You got me on that one...just making sure we were being historically accurate... pirat
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 am

Ovich wrote:Congrats Sam, for picking an avatar that somehow doesn't make the high elves look gay.... .. except the feathers.

Thanks, I do my part...My daughter prefers the squirrel from Ice Age, though...might have to change it back.

luis the young wrote:what are you talking about ? that high elf "guy" is clearly figthing over the last pair of pink panties at a Victoria Secrets' end of season sale !
It's not pink...it's salmon! And, they're not panties...they're thongs!

Last edited by lordfairfax2001 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Yeah.. but if Iran gets NUKES.... it'll suck.

At least North Korea saw the light and decided to trade in their Nukes for a sweet consolation prize.

Lord of Chaos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top