Facebook page

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Facebook page

Post by luis the young on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Whats the name of the facebook page where evryone moved to ?

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook page

Post by ShadowMaster on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 pm

I'd ping Shaggy or Max on FB
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 pm

An begins the demise of our forum.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 am

It's a lot easier to post there, even on a phone. Paradox poker 40k
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am

I dont do Facebook so Ill be left out of that. Oh well it was a good run.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

bah
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I wouldnt call it the demise of the forum, but they dont post upcoming tournaments or games here anymore, and i like to keep in touch. I get little enough play time as it is and i wouldnt wanna miss any tournaments.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 pm

The 40k guys were half our active users - so I'd like to see the info here as well. Unfortunately, I can't make people post.

What is the link for their page?
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Their being siphoned off to the facebook page.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah I dont get it, I dont like facebook and even if I did, maybe I dont want the whole world to know I play "army men".
Sam
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 am

Sam wrote:Yeah I dont get it, I dont like facebook and even if I did, maybe I dont want the whole world to know I play "army men".

+1
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am

Can't they just copy paste the announcements? I just got off FB. It was annoying and I barely checked it.
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:44 am

They do now, just nothing has been going on in December. Ya bunch of old men, hehe.
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am

Anyway, I will continue to post in both areas. Will post tourny info as well. Next tourney is Jan. 21 with a $10 entry fee. Supposed to be a xenos vs imperium mega battle. With prize support distributed evenly along the winning side. Also, forge world rules and models are allowed though hard copies of rules and 100% FW models are required. No proxies of FW models will be allowed (Lookin at you luis). Btw, all recent FW books now come stamped with official memo that they are legit additions to current codexes. If they are for apoc, then they say they are for apoc. FW is basically the new "chapter approved"like they uses to do in WD.
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aosol on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 am

Calling it now!
its going to be 5 GK armies 3 BA armies and some Imperial fodder vs. everything else!
aosol
Traitor Captain

Number of posts : 256
Armies : Legion of Ever-blahhhh
Registration date : 2011-01-27

View user profile http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-search.jsp?dq=aosol

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 pm

So is the FB page private or what ? would like to check it out if possible.
Thanks for the heads up on the Jan 21 tourney

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

No doubt Lu -

link?
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 pm

It's set to private, so no one will know you are a super nerd. Next tourney, just let Brad or whoever is running the tourney to add you.
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:
Sam wrote:Yeah I dont get it, I dont like facebook and even if I did, maybe I dont want the whole world to know I play "army men".

+1

Amen brother.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 pm

No one would know unless they joined the group or you told them.
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 pm

jspyd3rx wrote:They do now, just nothing has been going on in December. Ya bunch of old men, hehe.

My thing with Facebook is people I dont want finding me will. Women Ive defiled in the past will and I dont need my wife see some chick I sodomized 10 years ago trying to "reconnect" with me. I have no interest in letting people know when Ive taken a dump or jerked off. So I stay awayfrom it. My wife loves that fucking site.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I figured this site would more than suffice for posting gaming info. Its been doing well enough for 3+ years.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

forge world is allowed at this event
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm

If its set to private, and a bunch of people who know it's there are having a hard time getting to it, how will new people ever find it? Once more I just dont get it. I am only seeing the down side, whats the advantage of trying to get everyone to move there?
Sam
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Just ask John the crazy nid player to add you to the group. He is always there on Wednesdays. It's private so the whole world doesn't know you still play with toys:)
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next