Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone!

Post by AshDOG on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am

I'm a friend of Abaddon who is in the process of making a FoW army. I probably won't have it ready till late December, but I am looking forward to playing with all of you.
AshDOG
Neophyte

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by rokassan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Whats up. Im Bill, a friend Javi's. Get that American Army together, youll have plenty of Axis players to beat on. I still think you need to get halftracks for your infantry.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome..

Maybe you and Javi can take a trip down and we'll have a big ole rumble in the bocage..

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum