That Millionaire matchmaker show.

Go down

That Millionaire matchmaker show.

Post by rokassan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 am

So my wife likes to watch this crap and of course that means I have to suffer through it. We all know how bias society is towards relations between men and women as far as relationships go and this show is no different. This obnoxious Jewish woman runs this company which finds dates for ...you guessed it millionaires. Of course she's a single middle-aged woman. I made the mistake of pointing out how bias this woman was when she matched these people. The female millionaires were matched with successful businessmen, doctors, Lawyers, fucking scientists...you get my point. The male millionaires were matched up with...guess. Hot chicks that were not millionaires, doctors,scientists or business owners. They were hairdressers, college students, "models", secretaries, and other mundane or questionable careers. Of course pointing this out to my wife was a mistake. She said some of the women were well off and some of the men were normal. I called bullshit. Its amazing what a nice set of tits,ass and a vagina will get you. I want to see this show with a bunch of you single guys who dont have a pot to piss in or window to throw it out. Wont happen. Just venting.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That Millionaire matchmaker show.

Post by Frantic on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm

This is why I no longer have cable. I find myself reading more which hurts my brain far less than crap like that.
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beornegar Granitebrow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:28 am

My lady loves to watch this crap also. But I shed some light on how screwed up that matchmaker looks, pre-op that is:

Last edited by Beornegar Granitebrow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : new pic)
Beornegar Granitebrow
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 57
Armies : DWARFS, BEASTMEN, SPACE ORKS, TROLLBLOODS
Registration date : 2009-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

In the Jewish world , she would be called a "Yente" Matchmaker. In the old days, a Jewish couple would bring their 13 year old son or daughter to the "yente" who was usually an elderly woman who knew exactly what was going on with all the young men and women in the village. She was like a talent agent. Of course in the old days, like now, young men who did not have much talent or prospects were not matched up with the prettiest women.

Of course Jews aren't the only group of people who had a person in the village dedicated to matchmaking. Most societies had them. In the past thousand years, nothing has changed,

Pretty women get rich guys, and ugly women have to fend for themselves. Rich men get pretty women, and poor guys have to fend for themselves.

It's evolution. Prettiness in women represents fertility, health, child rearing, etc.. the male has a higher likelihood of passing on his genes with a health looking women, than with a woman who represents a lack of heath, which BTW, 200 years ago was skinny women.

Rich men represent protection, comfort, and most important, a higher chance of survival for offspring, which is how a woman ensures her genes are passed on.

We are all animals but have evolved to a point that we can actually chose to move beyond our evolutionary directives. Poor man can still find a way to get a hot chick, and ugly women can still find a way to snag well to do men. It just doesn't happen as often as the other way around.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Yep, i stopped watching cable once the internet started to provide. That is nonsense, if i was a pretty woman oh lawdy would i abuse that. The best part is when women try to defend it and try to make it look like the hotness didn't get them anything.

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 131
Armies : Necron, Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Its all about looks. As a woman you can be hot and completely uninteresting and empty headed and get through life easily.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down