gPotato's Mysterious MMO - Project 10

Go down

gPotato's Mysterious MMO - Project 10

Post by saltwater on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 am

gPotato just released a GamesCom trailer, giving us some in-game footage of the mysterious MMO, Project 10. See the trailer below, and the gameplay of Project 10 starts at about 2'48''.

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-08-16/mysterious_mmo_project_10_spotted_on_gpotato_gamescom_trailer.shtml

My guess is that the game is a Korean MMO, and someone said it's Seven Core, what do you think?

saltwater
Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gPotato's Mysterious MMO - Project 10

Post by Kyle on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 am

Looks like generic MMO #456
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

WoW killed the MMO genre years ago. I was reminicing the other day of the times when MMORPGs were the most fun and CHALLENGING games made.

Today they are so dumbed down for the masses that they get stale way too fast. You get your quest marked on the map and it usually involves walking 2 minutes east and killing 10 of mob X. That's far from "QUESTING" in my book.

Take me back to the original Ultima Online, where leaving town meant risking death (and ITEM LOSS!) to what might kill you. Where PvP evil lurking in the forest could lead to heart pounding action through battle or escape. No levels, just skills and existance in a virtual world. Great stuff.

Take me back to Asheron's Call. Hidden spell formulas. Dungeons with no maps. No quest arrows above the key NPCs. Quests like Atlan weapons and Shadow Armor which would take days, weeks, or a month to complete. True accomplishment that is unheard of today.

ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down