Rumors of a new CSM codex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumors of a new CSM codex

Post by rokassan on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm

What are the rumors? Give me details please. I have 10,000 points worth of painted CSM collecting dust. Talk to me people.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumors of a new CSM codex

Post by ShadowMaster on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

I haven't seen anything and with the new GW information disclosure policies - I doubt you will
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Rumors are that even with 10k points of figs, you are still going to spend a fortune making a new list.
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

A go for next year. Supposedly a legions and renegades books. One of those should be a WD codex, I imagine the renegades. This bad boy is supposed to have a chaos version in the upcoming codex.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/CONTEMPTOR_PATTERN_DREADNOUGHT_BODY.html
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:06 am

Cool.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 am

I heard that they will be two books. One will be only for the legions, daemons being able to fielded again in the god armies. 9 names characters, the current 5 plus 4 more. One for each legion. Another rumor is that we might see rules for the surviving primarchs!!!!!

Renegades will be unable to field Death Guard but can take mark of nurgle, marks will be able to mixed around and have access to newer (loyalist) stuff, lesser daemons (current book). They will have blackheart as a named character but unsure of what else. Another rumor is that the Lost and Damned might be in the book

this what i heard. I hope the Alpha Legion can be fielded again, if this codex sucks then i will get rid of may company of marines. But if its hot shit say good bye orks and IG.
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10