Soviet Self Propelled Artillery Regiment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soviet Self Propelled Artillery Regiment.

Post by rokassan on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Ive broken down and am going to build a Soviet Self Propelled Artillery Regiment from River of Hero's. Ill be able to team up with the King of Cuba(Luis the Young) and his Peasant Cannibal Army. They need some European White Russian troops for quality purposes. Luis leads all of these Georgians, Ukrainians and other second class Soviet citizens. My infantry support will be those badass Pioneer-Sapper troops with body armor. Im gonna field the ISU-152's with LT. Rat as a platoon commander. Luis, be ready to spread the utopian ideas of Stalinist Russia to the world.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Soviet Self Propelled Artillery Regiment.

Post by rokassan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Ive noticed Russians dont like smoke shells for their artillery. In the River of Hero's book none of their artillery has smoke. I just picked up the reserve artillery box(152mm) on ebay for $53...no shipping. Its normally $70. I also got the Engineer-Sapper box set for $55...no shipping. Its normally $72. I have my entire Self Propelled Artillery Regiment purchased. Gotta paint that fucker now. I want to fight the Axis and Western Allies.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm always up for a game againstnthe ruskies.
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

So Im looking at the River of Hero's book and the Soviet special rules...Heavy Breakthrough gun...no saves for infantry,gun teams and unarmored targets. Now take the ISU-152 with the Bunker Buster special rule...All units in a building hit by a bunker buster take a hit, not just on stand. Now imagine hitting a building packed with Julians Commandos. Oh yeah throw in the volley fire special rule... if you dont move reroll misses. Thats a bunch of dead Commandos. Thats nasty. I like this company Im building.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jhope on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 am

Funny, I was looking at Russians last night and thinking the same thing about the ISU-152's. I'm looking to build a Tank company. I'll probably go all armor to try something completely different.

What book is the Peasant Cannibal Army in?

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 294
Armies : British, German & Soviet armies
Registration date : 2010-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 pm

I think its a PDF.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Is it the penal battalion Bill? That's out of stalins onslaught I think.
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jhope on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm going to build a tankovy bat. out of the Fortress Europe book. FE is basic, but the list looks to be a good starting point.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good Soviet book?

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 294
Armies : British, German & Soviet armies
Registration date : 2010-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

I have them all. What type of company do you want to build and Ill recommend.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum