Easternfront vs Ostfront

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easternfront vs Ostfront

Post by luis the young on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:46 am

So which of the two is better, can Ostfront still be used to make lists and play in tournaments ? I didnt buy the new Easterfront book cause we been doing so much late war lately. I wonder if i can still use my OstFront book for the upcoming tourney, but i dont wanna handicap myself.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easternfront vs Ostfront

Post by KingdomCome on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 pm

I think the main difference between both is that the eastern front has everything ostfront has in a more streamlined format. I think you can still use ostfront for making lists.
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Ostfront is still legal. Some of the newer books have lowered some of the point costs for certain units by a small amount but on the flip side, they list are more restrictive as to what units you can use in support. That is what I have seen with my German FJ's.
For example, in some of the new books my HMG Platoon cost 140 when they cost 170 in the older books.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 am

Sooo..i kinda noticed i had the book allready..good thing i checked again before just before going to buy a new one Smile

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum