Midwar Monsters Italian armor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midwar Monsters Italian armor.

Post by rokassan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 pm

I completed (8 ) P-26/40 medium Tanks,(4 )Semovente 75/34 assault guns and (2 )Semovente 105 assault guns today. I completed them from start to finish in a day and a half. Im ready to finish taking North Africa from Eric and his Brits.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Midwar Monsters Italian armor.

Post by Hurricane on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

We've been digging in for months.... when's the war start ?? cheers
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am

Wait...Italians had tanks ?!? Shocked

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

Apparently, and some of them needed more than a rusty can opener to open them up.
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 266
Armies : Games played: Starship Troopers, Epic...
Registration date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

They used olive oil to grease the wheels, and pizza dough as ablative armour protection.

Of course the crews were usually drunk on wine and full of salami and fava beans. So they still couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Now the Paratroopers on the other hand........

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

..... were always singing while they worked. Oh and they were half naked so when they could head off to the showers together at the end of the day. What a Face
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

And don't ask what they used those chicken feathers on their helmets for once the lights went out......
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 pm

You are some haters. Even Stephen turned on me.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 am

LOL, I guess we are...... Still want to fight it out or do you just want to surrender now?? lol!
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 am

OH and good work on the models.... I'm ready whenever you are.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

If I remember correctly my chicken feather wearing wops stopped your brits stone cold.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 am

It goes back and forth my friend........
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 am

LOL! This one just took a life of its own. I blame Luis, he started the meme... Laughing
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am

TheLimey wrote:LOL! This one just took a life of its own. I blame Luis, he started the meme... Laughing

Im sorry, i saw Italians and Monster armor in the same sentence and i just HAD to say something.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm

I see subhuman,monkey and Russians in the same sentence and it all fits together. Twisted Evil

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Hurricane wrote:It goes back and forth my friend........

Your right, but my wops arent pushovers.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Stephen your a shit bird. Being a fellow Italian player why wouldn't you have my back? Remind me never to team up with you... back stabber.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

I painted a full 5 tank platoon of M-14/40 tanks today.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:17 pm

I finished 2 more semovente 105's, 6 autoblindo's, 10 L6/40 light tanks, a knocked out M-14/40 objective and a M-14/40 tank yesterday.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Nice, so when are we playing?? Monday?
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:11 pm

ok

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top