Formula D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formula D

Post by KingdomCome on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

I got this game for a freind of mine for his birthday. We finally cracked it open last week and were pleasantly surprised. The box comes with 2 maps(reversible) tons of little cars (one set for F1 one set for tweaker cars) and a cool stick shift board to keep track of your gears. We played with the starter rules since.... we're starters. We were able to crank out 2 full games in about an hour and fifteen minutes (3 people total). The game plays quickly and I can see the chaos when you play with max people (10). If anyone is looking for a fast, fun, group game check out Formula D.

Last edited by KingdomCome on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formula D

Post by Kyle on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 pm

It's a great game, and most fun with lot of people. It's also very casual friendly. The expansions are nice too, adding different tracks to play on.
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I can't wait for the chaos of 10 people playing.
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top