2 v 2 Game at Bill House!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2 v 2 Game at Bill House!

Post by Hurricane on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 am

Yeah it happens Stephan, when you have soooo many models and so many list options, once in a while you forget what you have in your list. If you'd spend a little money maybe you would have a few options..... And yes, we do know that you always have IS-2's and we are going to plan accordingly. Funny thing is that even if you had a ton of other models, I kinda think you would always play with the IS-2's .........

BTW, I'll be using the exact same list at the tournament this weekend..... I'm sure you won't miss the Jadgpanther on the table.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 am

Hurricane, aren't you nationally listed in FOW?

And Stephen is .......

.....cheesy
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Ovich wrote:Any idiot who forgets 235 points off the board deserves to lose in the first place.

It's kind of interesting, Rufus, how the whole friggin game these guys are trying to blow up my IS-2s with everything they got, and not once did Erik think to himself " GEE I FORGOT MY AT 16 TANKHUNTER !" Don't you find that a little peculiar ?

Also interesting how he's never played with a Jagdpanther before, but low and behold, Stephan's coming to town with his IS-2's hmmmm what should we take ?

Hahahahahahahhaahahah.... gimme a break Erik.

That's it, i'm getting a spetznatz force together or something, so I can at least fool you once in a while in terms of what I'm bringing.

Whats with the nasty comment...idiot? Who's an idiot? You play the same list all the time, so why would you think we wouldnt factor in your IS-2's? Sounds like your having a bad day and taking it out on us. What do you mean by peculiar? What is peculiar about that. He forgot a model because unlike you he has many options as far as his army went. Initially Eric was gonna field his Fearless Trained list(has no Jagdpanther) and I convinced him to use his fearless vet list. Whats peculiar about that, what are implying? We cheated ourselves on purpose. Relax, go beat off or have a bowl of ice cream and chill the fuck out. We're all friends here.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Relax fellas,

Erik, I know you're not really an idiot. And no Bill, I'm not implying that you cheated. I just saw you guys beating up on Roofus a little while I was gone from the boards and thought I'd come to my allies defense.

I was just poking fun.

It would be nice to hear though, for once, something like " yeah Rufus and Stephan actually made some good tactical decisions and had a good strategy in place" instead of the usual, Stephan's dice are loaded, and we missed the smoke before our assaults, blah blah blah...

Even when you play each other.. you guys never give credit for a good game played..

I guess I'm guilty of that too, if I'm being honest.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Great game guys. You out thunk us. #1 I don't make excuses when i lose. You guys played well and you out rolled me. Happy?

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 pm

good enough

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum