Purchased three of these on ebay. Pre-painted.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purchased three of these on ebay. Pre-painted.

Post by rokassan on Fri May 07, 2010 11:48 am

$28.00 total. Pre-painted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-144-Dive-Bomber-Junker-Stuka-Ju87G-2-WWII-Cafereo-05-/130388587166?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5bc3f29e

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Purchased three of these on ebay. Pre-painted.

Post by Kyle on Fri May 07, 2010 1:09 pm

You can get lot of cool prepainted planes that look good and are much cheaper than buying Battlefronts resin ones. Just got to come up with a way to get them on a flight stand. Dremel and some wire should do the trick.
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah, I bought some pre=painted British Spitfires for the around the same cost, pre-painted also. They're great models!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Sun May 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Kyle wrote:You can get lot of cool prepainted planes that look good and are much cheaper than buying Battlefronts resin ones. Just got to come up with a way to get them on a flight stand. Dremel and some wire should do the trick.

I use my dremel and GW small flying stands.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Sun May 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Ive got a set of FW-190's, BF-109's and HS-129's as well. I cant find any P-47's for my Para's though. Any idea's.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 pm

The FOW fighter base is the same size as a poker chip, you could use that a reference to cut out one from thick plastic card or may be Micheal's art supply has one in a wooden disk. I have purchased wooden disk that have match certain game bases in the past.

JerryB
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Sat May 15, 2010 6:23 am

Kyle,

I mounted straight pieces of white wire hanger to GW flying bases, and glued a magnet to the top of them.

Then glued a magnet to the bottom of the planes and it works perfectly. You can dislodge them and transport them, then when you get to the battlefield just remount the planes on the bases and you're good to go.

plus you can always paint the white wire hanger any color you want.

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top