FireStorm Campaign first battle pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FireStorm Campaign first battle pics

Post by luis the young on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

Had our first FireStorm Campaing session yesterday, was pretty cool. Gonna leave it to Erick to post the general outcome of the first session, but here are a couple of Pics of my battle against Will. Nasty Tank battle.

The 8th Guards IS-2 Batalion advances on the German Possitions.
[

Two IS-2s Take Aim at a platoon of Tiger Tanks hiding in the woods.

Elements from the 8th Udarny infantry advanced in support of the IS-2s.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FireStorm Campaign first battle pics

Post by Hurricane on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm

We had a great time. In the second game, Ammon and his American Tank company fought my German Paratroopers. We rolled for free for all in the mission. He was supported with an Soviet IS-2 company and an Artillery company. I was able to add from the firestorm troops, a Stug platoon and a Pioneer platoon. It was a nasty fight. He knocked out my stugs and marders, while I knocked out the IS-2's with defensive fire from my panzerfausts when he assaulted the pioneers. We both lost 2+ platoons and we called it a draw after 7 turns because it was getting late.

It was a lot of fun, and if anyone else is interested in playing let me know. We have room.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am

The first allied thrust was stopped by the German lines, next session the Germans will try to break out and cut the Allied lines.

Hope we can get more people to come up next Monday, we are prob gonna post a time limit on the games, this FoW games can go on forever. Depends on the ammount of people we get we might be able to do combined company battles. The campaign is pretty cool and the map is very nice and detailed.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Sorry for not being there this past Monday. The first day of teaching was a bit tiring (didn't get home till 7 pm).

This coming Monday I should be there, and hopefully with my British!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top