The future of FoW...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The future of FoW...

Post by Hurricane on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm

I don't know how many of you periodically check the FoW website but this is an intersting article. I am actually looking forward to the Early War Period. I think I will be collecting a French Army with some Char B's.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=101&art_id=1329
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The future of FoW...

Post by luis the young on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

hmm, early war. Not sure if im gonna like it much, we'll see what they bring

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 pm

ill go with the french as well.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 pm

No Pacific? RAGE!!!!

Razz
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Nahh, they gotta exhaust everything they can with European Theater before they tackle THAT monster.

I don't think I'll get into Early War, but who knows!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

How about early war poles? are they gonna have that army?

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Poland for the fail!
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:59 pm

So as Poland do you just sit there and let the germans pwn you?
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Well, I'm sure you could use your Cavalry as they had the largest standing army of Cavalry in the world, if I remember correctly.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 am

They are forced to make an Early War book cause evryone is tired of the Soviets pwning their faces in Mid and Late war !

Waaaagh tovarich !! Waaaaagh !!
Long live Papa Stalin ,the greatest Soviet Warboss ever !

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 am

scurrdi wrote:Nahh, they gotta exhaust everything they can with European Theater before they tackle THAT monster.

I know but I would think it easier to do some Pacific theater stuff with what they already have. The early war era as they say, requires a completely new product line which isn't available. With the late war stuff they keep putting out they generally only need to add a handful of figs per new book, Early war is gonna be a whole wall worth of new figs. Pacific also will need alot of new figs too but not as much. But they have a good game plan anyways as well as rounding out more of the late war era early parts.
Kyle
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top