Skaven Breeders of DOOM!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skaven Breeders of DOOM!

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:57 am

Hey everyone! I decided to make some house rules for a skaven breeder.I already posted this on the underempire and am waiting for their response on this Here's the fluff:

Normally, clans just use breeders as baby factories in their dens but such is not the case for Clan Solskritt. They have recently developed a new weapon of war. A skaven breeder is engineered by moulder experts to carry three times more babies than a normal breeder can normally accomadate. Then before battle they infuse the breeder with warpstone and put her in a specially designed cart pulled by rat ogres. During the battle she releases her load of babies and due to the warpstone they begin to grow extremely fast into semi-mutated Skaven. Once she has released her load of babies the moulder experts on board the cart send the ogres towards enemy lines with the breeder in tow. The moulder experts then proceed to jump off before the breeder hits the enemy. A timed explosive device has been implanted into the breeder's belly. Once the timer runs out, the breeder explodes, sending bits of skaven fetuses and other nasty stuff flying into the enemy.

And the profile:

Skaven Breeder of Doom!

Rare choice

Unit size: 1

200pts

M WS BS S T W I A Ld

Breeder cart: 5 3 3 5 5 5 3 2 7

Skaven baby: 5 1 1 1 1 1 5 1 5

Skaven Mutant 5 2 2 3 3 1 5 2 5

Special Rules:

Rat Ogres: The breeder cart is pulled around by two hulking rat ogres. The rat ogres are mounted on two seperate bases in front of the cart. They don't use their profiles but are treated a single model along with the cart. They confer six strength five weapon skill three attacks to whichever combat the cart is involved in.

Chariot: it's a cart, 'nuff said

Unbreakable: This represents the ogres and breeder being so high on warpstone that they're oblivious to their surroundings.

OMG skaven babies!!!: Every turn the breeder creates 2d6 skaven babies which are placed within 6 inches of the cart.They can combine with other babies and mutants to form larger units.

*sigh*...they grow so fast: Each Skaven turn roll a d6 for each skaven baby on the board. On a 4+ they become skaven mutants. On the roll of a 1 they die as the warpstone radiation kills them.

She's gonna blow!: At the beginning of every close combat phase in which the breeder is involved in combat roll a d6 and consult the following chart

Breeder explosives chart

1 and 2- KABOOOM!!! The explosive device within the breeders belly goes off sending skaven bits and unborn skaven babies flying through the air. Any enemy unit in combat with the Breeder cart must take 2d6 s2 hits. If any wounds are caused the enemy unit must take a panic test.

3-5 tick..tick..tick..: The timer has still not gone off. Nothing happens

6- tick...tick...click!: Something has gone wrong with the explosive devise and it fails to go off. The " She's gonna blow" rule no longer applies.

Well, what do you think of it? It's my first house rules ever! Thanks in advance for the replies!

Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts: 1105
Armies: Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date: 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skaven Breeders of DOOM!

Post by Ovich on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Love he stats..

Very skaven like..

Good thing it's not legal... don't want to deal with that along with the rest of the Skaven nastiness.

Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts: 2623
Armies: Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date: 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am

Very skaven-esque and pretty well balanced. I like it!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts: 2520
Registration date: 2008-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:11 am

lol, i can just see it.. my giant being pulled down by a screaming horde of thousands of hungry skaven babies !! SQUEEEEK !!!!!!!

luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts: 2971
Armies: Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date: 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:04 am

Warlord Skolskritt wrote:Skaven Breeder of Doom!

Rare choice

Unit size: 1

200pts

M WS BS S T W I A Ld

Breeder cart: 5 3 3 5 5 5 3 2 7

Skaven baby: 5 1 1 1 1 1 5 1 5

Skaven Mutant 5 2 2 3 3 1 5 2 5
Would the babies and mutants also be unbreakable? I would hope not. Also, might want to consider not giving the mutants 2 attacks each...you're already getting "free" ones and they're stronger/tougher per the special rules, so don't need to up their attacks. Otherwise, looks kinda fun. I'd give it a go against that unit!

lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts: 739
Armies: WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date: 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:50 pm

skaven babies, I want to see a skaven woman!

Accomplishments: +7 RTT wins. Local Menace and often feared in Miami 40K gaming. 2008 - 7th Overall Adepticon team tournament. 22nd Necro 2008.
Tau: Chaos: Tyranids: Vanilla: Eldar: 'Crons: Adeptus Mechanicus:

AdeptusArt.com - Local Painting and modeling service for all gaming systems. Contact me for a quote.

ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts: 1255
Armies: Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

View user profile http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Why?
So you can pound some REALLY hairy snatch?

Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies: Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 pm

I just want to see it. i never said anything about "pounding"...

Accomplishments: +7 RTT wins. Local Menace and often feared in Miami 40K gaming. 2008 - 7th Overall Adepticon team tournament. 22nd Necro 2008.

AdeptusArt.com - Local Painting and modeling service for all gaming systems. Contact me for a quote.

ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Armies: Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:45 pm

oy vey...

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 pm

yeah..... like you have never pounded a hairy snatch.....

ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:05 pm

No, my comment was more about it seems every topic on this forum somehow gets turned into some sex item, it gets old real fast.

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Are you trying to say that you tire easily of our adolescent humor? Or maybe you're Asexual.., like Morrisey. flower flower

Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:41 pm

scurrdi wrote: No, my comment was more about it seems every topic on this forum somehow gets turned into some sex item, it gets old real fast.

I have to agree with you here Dan. It would be helpful if we could remain on topic for most discussions. Although I must say, Max, Stephan and Bill make me laugh uncontrollably sometimes with their comments.

Last edited by Warlord Solskritt on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:43 pm

I resent your assumptions without any evidence available. The burden of proof is on you. Show us what you mean, Dan and Juan Carlos.

Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Take a look at the "corrupt a wish game" topic. Notice how Bill and Phil went off topic for a while with Paris Hilton? That's just one example. Smile

Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top