Two losses in a row for Eric.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two losses in a row for Eric.

Post by rokassan on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:32 am

Italian and German forces drove the Brits out of Alexandria after a ferocious battle. American forces launch Operation Torch and were met by a German Armored company which promptly drove them back into the sea.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two losses in a row for Eric.

Post by Hurricane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:28 am

The first battle, Bill beat me fair and square. On the second one, the german's got a hold of the American battle plan. Or in other words, I figured he had his list ready, so after I place my American Tank Company on the table, he looks at his bag and says.... Think I'll play a German Panzer Company. He reaches in his bag and drops down a Tiger to start with. LOL. But, he did beat fair and square after he saw my army.

Very Happy No, bitching about that Bill... cause you know it's true.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Pictures!!!!! Twisted Evil

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:21 pm

There was no photographic evidence.... so I guess it never happened. Before Bill can reply and call me a wussy for crying about the losses. He beat me plain and simple.... but next time. I want to see his list before he decides to change his army after he sees mine Wink
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Well dont borrow an army from another player. how is that fair? Use your Brits.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Whats the difference?? It's a legal army, that I was trying out to see if I want to start collecting americans
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Ok. Well I didnt cheat. I didnt have a list ready reguardless...so I made one. You could have beaten me. Ya just didnt roll well so I take nothing from your ability. I like to use my Tiger once and awhile anyhow. I paid, built and painted that thing. I need to bloody it once and awhile.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

LOL, yeah you beat me fair and square like I said.... I just didn't like that you saw my army and then made a list.... that's all. I'm sure you would feel the same way if our roles were reversed. But you did beat me. Don't worry, I'll get some revenge next week.
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 am

Hehe, oh my oh my.

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 am

Hurricane wrote:LOL, yeah you beat me fair and square like I said.... I just didn't like that you saw my army and then made a list.... that's all. I'm sure you would feel the same way if our roles were reversed. But you did beat me. Don't worry, I'll get some revenge next week.

Shocked Did the Vegas "super" dice fail you ?!? maybe they only work for entrenched german paratroopers!

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 am

They work well for Basiglieri and German Panzers as well.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

Yah, I gave Bill some of my Vegas Super Dice and he never failed a single fire power check from his tanks. It was ridiculous, If I didn't know better I might have thought they were loaded!
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 am

Hurricane wrote:Yah, I gave Bill some of my Vegas Super Dice and he never failed a single fire power check from his tanks. It was ridiculous, If I didn't know better I might have thought they were loaded!

Remind me to hurt you next time i see you.

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Hmm... I see a trend! Twisted Evil

Silly dice, I got myself some of the American paratrooper dice for my Americans and they've been rolling much better, at least average for the most part. I think the FOW gods approved me no longer using GW dice for their games.

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Here are some pic of our battle.
Panzers in ambush.

Stugs flanking Shermans.

My stalking Tiger.

Panzer screen.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Good photos! I like it!

scurrdi
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 am

Hey, I used some of those vegas dice last night to play hordes and they were great !! The only rolls that I really screwed up were morale tests !

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top