Where everyone plays at?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where everyone plays at?

Post by Kyle on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Hey all, a Friend and I are getting into FoW and saw that bunch of you play in Miami. Where at in Miami? Sunshine? That only place right now playing?

Were up in Broward.
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where everyone plays at?

Post by Hurricane on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Yes, I believe they play at Sunshine on Sundays. A few of us like to play at our houses also. We are having a tournament in Nov and possible December if you are interested.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:28 am

Yah! Check out the Nov. tournament on the 23rd and sign up! Even if you don't have a tank company it will be ok, just bring a legal 1750 LW list and you'll be good to go!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 am

Well we are new and haven't played yet, we are still building collection our forces so don't think we would be ready for actual play by then.
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 am

Kyle wrote:Well we are new and haven't played yet, we are still building collection our forces so don't think we would be ready for actual play by then.

You could still pass by to check the game out and see how it plays, it really is a fun game, we are hoping to get a nice group of people to show up at the tourney.

What countries do you guys play, or planning on playing ?

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 pm

I'm starting with a German force and my buddy is doing American.... for now.... game armies are like potato chips.....
Kyle
Chaos God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Thats so true.

rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3599
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Kyle wrote:I'm starting with a German force and my buddy is doing American.... for now.... game armies are like potato chips.....

lol, dont i know, i change armies like evry two months Smile

"I don't give a goddamn flying hawkman fuck what anyone says - THIS is the greatest fuckin' finale to a film ever. A legion of hairy winged super badasses attacking an art deco rocketship belonging to the evil ruler of the universe, a goddamn football player hijacking said rocketship and crashing it into a fuckin' emperor's palace on his goddamn fuckin' wedding day, saving the Earth with seconds to spare. With extra POWERRRRCHORDS for good fuckin' measure.

Flash Gordon. Fuck Yeah. "
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 pm

With FOW it's possible to have multiple armies, the cost is nothing compared to GW.

I have Americans, British and Russians.

JerryB
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 am

Either way swing by! It's a great game. Also look into the tournament that were trying to pan out for December! Maybe by then you'll have enough of your stuff operational and a few games under your belt to play!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:30 am

Scurrdi, that's a great idea, he can play me, I mostly lose, it will build his confidence.

JerryB

Last edited by jerryb on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:48 am

yeah... but watch out for those dice... they can kill

Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2623
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum